Certified Used GMC/Buick
Every GMC / Buick is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Buick / GMC models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- An exhaustive 150-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each vehicle meets Buick / GMC Certified Used Cars standards
- GMC / Buick -trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Genuine GMC / Buick parts
- Up-to-date scheduled maintenance services
GMC / Buick dealers run a CARFAX Vehicle History Report at no cost to you to assure that your Buick / GMC Certified Used Car does not contain any DMV-reported incidents such as salvage, fire, flood damage, odometer problems or lemon history.A copy of each car’s CARFAX Vehicle History Report will be kept at the GMC / Buick dealership and will be available for you to see. Or you can always get a free Vehicle History Report online. Begin your vehicle search here, and then view important details about the vehicle, including your free CARFAX Vehicle History Report.